- grammineus variegata 8” - 10” tall will grow in soil or water.- grammineus “Ogon” 8” - 10” tall, will grow in soil or water. Lovely soft yellow foliage. £3.50
BRIZA- media 2ft x 2ft (Lesser Quaking grass) blue green leaves, purple tinted green spikelets which dance in the slightest wind and turn straw coloured when ripe. £3.50
- comans “Bronze Form” 18” x 18” gingery brown leaves. Looks wonderful with the light behind it.
- comans “Frosted Curls” 2 ft x 2 ft silvery green leaves which curls at the ends. Magnificent in a pot where its form can be appreciated.-siderosticha variegata 12” x 12” white variegation to bright green leaves. Dies down completely in winter and is quite late emerging. £3.50
-curvula (Weeping Love grass) 2 - 4ft tall dark green leaves, beautiful drooping panicles of dark olive green. A lovely plant.
- macra “Aureola” 16” x 16” soft and flowing golden yellow grass. Absolutely fabulous in the shade. AGM
- sylvatica 12” x 12” green leaves with brown seed-heads. Will grow in sun or shade.
- sylvatica “Marginata” 12” x 12” green leaves with fine white margins. Will tolerate sun or shade.- sylvatica “Aurea” 12” x 12” lovely golden yellow leaves with the same easy-going nature as the other members of the sedge family. £3.50
- effusum “Aureum” known by all as “Bowles Golden Grass” 18” x 18” Bright golden leaves if grown in semi or full shade.
- sinensis “Morning Light” 3 - 4ft tall. Delicate silver variegated leaves with upright habit. Beautiful especially when placed where it catches the sun. £4.50
-caerulea subsp arundinacea "Transparent" 6 foot tall this variety of the purple moor grass is the ultimate "see through" grass. It has delicate seed heads which start green & progress to purple in summer with the whole plant turning golden yellow towards winter. Sun £4.50
PANICUM-virgatum (Switch Grass) 3 - 4ft tall upright green leaves with weeping panicles, the whole plant turns yellow in autumn and light brown in winter £4.50
-virgatum “Shenandoah” 3 - 4ft tall bluish leaves tipped with violet/purple which extends to the whole plant in autumn £4.50
-arundinacea 30” x 30” White striped grass with beige seed-heads which are good for drying.
-“Feeseys Form” syn. Mervin Feesey as above but leaves are flushed pink at the base and the panicles have a purple flush. It is less invasive than the species.
-caerulea “Malvern Mop” 6” - 8” tall with bluish green leaves makes a dense clump. The panicles are little pom-poms on the tips of short stems late spring/early summer. £3.50
-arundinacea “Pheasant grass" 2 ft tall bronze leaves with airy seed-heads. The whole plant taking on coppery bronze tones in autumn.
- tenuissima 2 - 3 foot tall this grass has hair-fine foliage topped with fluffy plumes which fade to beige by the end of summer. It is the ultimate mobile grass the plumes moving gracefully with the slightest breeze .Beautiful. £3.50